1. Data Controller
- The data controller: CARDSPOT Kft.
- Address: 1151 Budapest, Szlacsányi u. 42, HUNGARY
- Tax ID: 26643898-2-42
- Contact: info at cardspot dot hu
- Reg no.: Cg. 01-09-336857
- Statistic ID: 26643898
2. What kind of data do we handle?
Messages via Contact Us site. The purpose of the contact forms is to provide contact possibilities. We require your name, phone number and e-mail address. Using the contact form, the visitor accepts the handling of these data.
3. Why do we handle these data?
The purpose of handling personal data is
- to stay in touch with our visitors;
- to measure the satisfaction of our visitors.
Data used by Google Analytics are anonymised. We securely handle every data, and we don’t give them to third parties.
4. The timeframe of the data handling
5. Data processors
Only the Data Controller has access to the data give by the visitors.
The data processor gives access to the authorities only in case of legal requirements.
6. Legal basis
7. Remedies and regulations
More information about the data protection are in the following regulations.
- LXIII. law of 1992 on the protection of personal data and the disclosure of data of public interest
- VI. law of 1998 on the protection of individuals concerning the automatic processing of personal data
- CXII. law of 2011 on the right to information self – determination and freedom of information